JOB TITLE: Telecommunication LAN Technician
EMPLOYER: Anet Fiber Tech Inc.
NO. OF VACANCIES: 2
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Completion of Secondary School is required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 3 years of experience is required in the trade.
JOB DUTIES: The duties and responsibilities of a Telecommunication LAN Technicianare:
- Order and gather telecommunication equipment, materials, tools and supplies
- Prepare an installation diagram for each cellular site.
- Run, pull, splice and terminate cables as necessary to establish both voice and data networks for cell sites and the central office.
- Troubleshooting and performing disaster recoveries, as well as backing up data in the event of possible network issues or malfunctions
- Establishes voice and data networks by running, pulling, terminating, and splicing cables.
- Installing telecommunications equipment, routers, switches, multiplexors, cable trays, and alarm and fire-suppression systems; building ironwork and ladder racks; establishing connections; programming features; establishing connections and integrations; following industry standards; activating remote access tools; coordinating with contractors
- Verify service is properly working by testing telecommunications, alarms and equipment
- Document network by properly routing and labeling both equipment and cables
- Follow codes, legal regulations and standards to maintain a safe work environment
- Understand the principle of tower erection, self-support, monopole and guyed towers.
WORK LOCATION: #112 12025 Nordel Way, Surrey BC V3W1W1 and various locations of Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley, BC.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested can forward their resumes to Anetfibergroup@gmail.com.
Note: No Walk-ins ad phoen calls please