Company Operating Name: Lethbridge Thai message & Spa Inc.
We are a business specializing in Thai Massage. Thai massage is a unique massage style that stimulates the acupressure points in relation to the concept of energy lines in order to provide relief, to stretch and loosen tightened muscles, to release tension and relieve joints. Thai massage leaves one feeling relaxed and energised. In addition, Thai massage uses the technique of blocking and releasing blood flow by applying sustained pressure for around 30 seconds to the areas where the legs and arms meet the torso. This is a real circulation booster. When the pressure is released, one suddenly feels a rush of heat as blood floods back along the limbs.
Business address: B – 229 12C Street North, Lethbridge AB T1H 2M6
Title of Position: Thai Massage Therapist
Terms of employment: 40 hrs/week; Permanent full time job; Must be able to work on weekends
- Assist with increasingly busy practice
- Explain different massage techniques, procedures and benefits to clients
- Maintain records of treatments given to clients
- Provide professional Thai massage therapy to clients
- Massage and knead muscles and soft tissues of the body
- Apply finger and hand pressure to specific points of the body
- Advise clients about different exercises they can do at home
- Consult with other health care professionals when developing treatment plans for clients
Education: Apprenticeship or vocational diploma or certificate in Massage Therapy
Language: Must be able to communicate in English
Work Experience: At least one year’s worth of work experience in massage therapy is required. Experience in Thai massage is an asset.
Location of work: B – 229 12C Street North, Lethbridge AB T1H 2M6
Contact information: Interested candidates can email their resumes and cover letter to Suthida Swanson at email@example.com. We encourage underrepresented applicants to apply.