Employer: Imperial Ceramica Ltd.
Job Title: Tile Setter Helper
Position Available: 2
Job Type: Full-time and permanent
Wage: $21.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Clean up of job sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as cement, and spread mortar
To assist the tile setters in the following tasks:
- Prepare, measure and mark surface to be covered
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
- Align and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and opening using hand and power cutting tools
- Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Work experience: 6 months’ work experience in construction industry is required
Essential Skills: Problem solving, decision making, significant use of memory, continuous learning
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, fast-paced environment, combination of crouching, bending, and standing
Location of Work:
Candidates will be required to work for various locations in Greater Vancouver & Lower Mainland depend upon the Company’s contracts.
Security and safety guidelines must always be kept in mind and be strictly followed at all the times. Hard hat, safety glasses and steel toe-cap shoes are must while performing the job duties. We provide safety gears.
Other: Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer. Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (evening & weekends). Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada may apply via email at: email@example.com