Imperial Ceramica Ltd. located at 11798 92 Avenue, Delta, British Columbia, V4C 3L4 is looking for an experienced and energetic Tilesetter to join its team.
Position Available: 1
Job type: Full Time and permanent
Wage: $ 26.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Fraser Valley varying depending upon job site.
- Prepare, measure and mark surface to be covered
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
- Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel
- Set tiles in position and apply pressure to affix tiles to base
- Align and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and opening using hand and power cutting tools
- Install tile strips
- Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Work experience: 3 years work experience in tilesetting is required.
Essential Skills: Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, combination of crouching, bending, and standing.
Other: Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (evenings & weekends). Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.