Imperial Ceramica Ltd. located at 11798 92 Avenue, Delta, British Columbia, V4C 3L4 is looking for an energetic Tile Setter Helper and laborer to join its team.
Title: Tile Setter Helper
Position Available: 1
Job type: Full Time and permanent
Wage: $21.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Lower Mainland varying depending upon job site.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Clean up of job sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as cement, and spread mortar
To assist the tile setters in the following tasks:
- Prepare, measure and mark surface to be covered
- Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
- Align and straighten tile using levels, squares and straightedges
- Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and opening using hand and power cutting tools
- Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces
Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Work experience: 6 months’ work experience in construction industry is required.
Essential Skills: Problem solving, Decision making, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, combination of crouching, bending, standing, and lifting.
Other: Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (evenings & weekends). Candidates legally entitled to work in Canada can apply via email at: email@example.com.