Tire Sale and Service Technician
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Technical Training
Position Available: 1
1160 Mill Road
Mackenzie, British Columbia
V0J 2C0 Canada
- You continually strive to provide exceptional customer service and exceed every client’s expectations.
- Contribute to an upbeat atmosphere in the workplace by supporting and providing assistance to other team members.
- You have the ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout your shift.
- Perform tire removal/installation/repair service safely for all passenger and light truck vehicles. This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installing repaired or replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies according to procedure. This also includes diagnosing injuries, evaluating reparability, and choosing and carrying out proper repair methods.
- Assist and perform mechanical inspections and service including complete understanding and use of work order inspection procedures and tools, basic understanding and use of alignment machine, flush machines, oil lube and filter service as trained using the Kal Tire Mechanical Fundamentals training, and successful sign off by journeyman technician.
- Contribute to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace by following all safety and environmental policies and rules and by taking an active approach to accident prevention and environmental protection.
- You have excellent communication skills, a mechanical aptitude and detail oriented
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Grade 12 or GED.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Profit Sharing – Significant additional income can be obtained through our highly competitive profit sharing program that recognizes individual and team contributions.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
How to Apply