- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Tour Guide – Canadian Journey Enterprise Ltd.
Canadian Journey Enterprise Ltd. was established in 2012, we are a tour guide company providing touring service in Canada. We are now seeking a Tour Guide.
Permanent, Full-Time position (40 hours per week), $15/hour (plus extended health and dental benefits after completion of 3 months probation period)
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 6am and 11pm as required.
- Arrange airport pick-up and drop-off transportation service for individuals or groups;
- Escort individuals and groups on vacation and business trips;
- Describe points of interest, answer questions and supply information;
- Provide travel tips regarding tourist attractions, foreign currency, customs, languages and travel safety;
- Investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions;
- Collect admission fees and sell souvenirs;
- Assist in case of medical emergency;
- Resolve problems with itineraries, service and accommodations;
- Ensure safety of all travellers on group tours.
- Secondary school completion is preferred;
- Previous tour guide experience is an asset;
- Driver’s License is an asset;
- Japanese language ability is an asset;
- English language ability is required.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
#207-1189 Eastwood Street
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: