Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Automotive Service Technicians, Truck and Bus Mechanics and Mechanical
NOC Job Title: Truck Mechanic
7583 Vantage Pl
Delta, British Columbia
V4G 1A5 Canada
Wage Rate: $26.50 Hour
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, overtime starts after 40 hours a week
• Guide customers on the vehicle conditions, future maintenance services and repair programs.
• To test the repaired equipment for appropriate performance, as well as to make sure it meets
• Follow a checklist of inspection procedures.
• Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions.
• Read and interpret diagnostic test results, often by using dials, gauges, and other computerized
• Raise trucks, buses, and heavy parts or equipment by using hydraulic jacks or hoists
• Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
• Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
• Adjust and align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and attach system components
• Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment.
• Disassemble and reassemble equipment and parts
• Test drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly
• Completion of High school and a Mechanical Training Program.
• Experience in the same field is an asset, however required training shall be provided.