JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$29.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Permanent, Full time
• Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
- Adjust repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck and truck-trailer systems
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunction
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace units or components (as needed)
- Test and adjust units to specifications
- Complete report to record problems and work performed
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• Open to learn new techniques and technologies
• Work independently or as a member of team
• Physical strength to lift heavy equipment
• Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
• Problem detecting and solving skills
• Detail oriented
Security and Safety
Maintaining a safe workplace environment should be at the priority. Safety equipment and devices must always be used and worn while at work.
The work is physically demanding and involves heavy lifting. You would work with grease, oil, dirt and diesel fuel, and may be exposed to fumes and noise.
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada. We also welcome new immigrants, aboriginals and youth.
Education & Experience requirements
2-3 years of experience in relevant work
EMPLOYER: Supersonic Transport Ltd.
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS:
#202 12582 82 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 3E9
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: #202 12582 82 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 3E9