Jinya Ramen Bar is seeking Two Cooks for their Downtown Vancouver restaurant.
Permanent, F/T (40 hours per week), $14.00/hour (plus extended health and dental
benefits after completion of 3 months probation period). 4% pay in lieu of vacation.
Standard 8-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 11pm as required.
– Coordinating and overseeing kitchen staff and cooks in managing the preparation of meals;
– Ensuring all meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
– Menu/cost/portion planning; creating daily or weekly special menus;
– Assign training duties to various kitchen staff for newly hired employees, and monitor training progress.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a commercial cook;
– Formal training in culinary arts is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
541 Robson Street
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.