Upholsterers of car seat (2 Positions)
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of college or other specialized courses in upholstering and repair or
Several years (2~3 years) of on-the-job training, working as an upholsterer helper is required.
– Make, repair, and/or replace automobile upholstery and convertible and vinyl tops, using knowledge of fabric and upholster methods.
– Operate sewing machines or sew upholstery by hand to seam cushions and join various sections of covering material.
– Fit, install and secure material on frames, using hand tools, poser tools, glue, cement, and/or staples.
– Draw cutting lines on material following patterns, templates, sketches, or blueprints, using chalk, pencils, or other methods.
– Discuss upholstery fabric, colors, and styles with suppliers and owners, and provide cost estimates.
Permanent & full-time position (40 hours per week), $23.86~$26 per hours (depends on skills) with 4% vacation pay or 10 days paid vacation.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EMK Auto Interior Ltd.
4819-99St. NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 4Y1