Who we are?
Intercity Animal Emergency Clinic in Vancouver, BC provides veterinary care for all creatures great and small. We are a dedicated group of caring and passionate individuals who strive to provide quality care to our clients. Whether it is for routine preventive care, a surgical procedure, a serious health issue or treatment of an injury, we treat our client’s pet as we would one of our own. We are very compassionate for animal care and totally believes in quality medical care for them. More information about our business can be found at our website www.vancouveranimaler.com.
Currently we are hiring a full-time and permanent “Veterinary Technician” for our clinic. The candidate must be a team player who is friendly, patient, and enthusiastic with clients and their pets and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. It is essential that they possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, can multitask and have a high attention to detail.
Company Legal Name: Vinayak Enterprises Inc.
Company Business Name: Intercity Animal Emergency Clinic
Business Address: 580 SE Marine Drive Vancouver BC V5X 2T4
Position: Veterinary Technician
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full Time, Permanent
Wages: $24.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 580 SE Marine Drive Vancouver BC V5X 2T4
- Assist veterinarian with animals before, during and following surgery.
- Prepare and administer medication as per veterinarian’s instructions.
- Take X-rays, place IV catheters, collect samples and perform laboratory tests to help in diagnosis of animal health problems and possible treatment.
- Communicate with clients about animal care and discuss discharge instructions.
- Maintain animal records by documenting animal conditions, reactions, and changes; updating database.
- Enhance service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum 2 or 3-year College diploma/degree in health/veterinary technology is required
- Experience as a Veterinary Technician will be an asset but not mandatory
- Applicant must be fluent in English and willing to work at evening shifts
How to apply:
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To reduce our environmental footprint and enhance the effectiveness of our applicant tracking process, we ask that you submit your resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.