The Bear’s Den Lodge of Shaunavon Ltd. in SK is looking for a full-time Housekeeping Room Attendant.
Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required.
No formal education is required. A secondary school diploma is an asset.
Basic English speaking is required.
No experience is required (Training will be provided).
Wage: C$ 15.00 / hour
Working Hours: 35 hours / week (full-time, permanent)
Benefit: 15 days of paid vacation per year
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish guest rooms and corridors
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies
- Stock linen closet and supplies area
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Perform cleaning duties for windows, walls and ceilings as required
- Report and store lost and found items
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
Please send your resume at email@example.com
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including new immigrants, youths and first nations. We appreciate your interest, but only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.