7 Direct Furniture Ltd.
Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7
Salary $24.00/ hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Supervisors, Recording, Distributing and Scheduling Occupations (1215)
NOC Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location: Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7
Guru’s Grace Enterprises Ltd dba 7 Direct Furniture Ltd. located at Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7 is a family owned and operated company, 7 Direct Furniture Ltd. is comprised of our family members who have years of experience in furniture industry and are amazingly passionate in managing the 7 Direct Furniture Store. Together we aim to ensure 7 Direct Furniture provides the highest quality products, designs and service to our clients. Currently we have opening for 01 Warehouse Supervisor.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of warehouse staff workers engaged in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products
- Plan, manage, schedule and supervise a team of workers in the furniture warehouse.
- Establish work schedules and ensuring procedures and policies in accordance with standards.
- Supervise ordering, receiving and maintaining of the furniture supplies and inventories.
- Receive, document and process delivered furniture
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- Coordinate the warehouse furniture supply to the showrooms and document the details
- Prepare and submit reports, Arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Resolve work related problems, Recruit and hire warehouse staff.
- Train workers in duties and policies, Arrange training for staff.
- Conduct performance reviews, Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Secure warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
Job requirements to qualify for position
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 2-3 years of experience in warehouse or related occupation are required.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required to read, write and communicate.
- Knowledge of computer, MS Excel, MS Word etc.
- Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
As per collective agreement and BC Employment Standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or the option to chose 10 days paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your resume via email at email@example.com or via mail at Unit 101 13147 76 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 2V7