Company Name: Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd.
Position Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Positions Available: 01
Wage offered: $24.00 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Job type: Permanent and full-time.
Job location: Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V2W 4Y8
Team Wood Kitchen Cabinets (2009) Ltd. located at Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V2W 4Y8 provides service including millwork, countertops and custom-made kitchen cabinets for residential and commercial building we are urgently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to add into our team.
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of workers engaged in the shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products;
• Processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching installer crews; scheduling installer crews and routes; and other related activities
• Plan, manage and supervise a team of workers in the furniture warehouse.
• Resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Train warehouse workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Meet quality control standards in the warehouse as per company policy.
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
Job requirements to qualify for position
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 2-3 years of experience in warehouse or related occupation are required.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required to read, write and communicate.
• Knowledge of computer, MS Excel, MS Word etc.
Skills: Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization
Remuneration and Benefits
Position is entitled to received 4% vacation pay of the gross salary each pay period. Overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular pay is applicable after 40 hours of work per week. Extended medical health benefits after 90 days of service.
How to Apply
If it sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your resume via
Email at email@example.com or
Mail at Unit 8 12777 76A Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V2W 4Y8