Title: Web Developer
Employer: Trew Knowledge Inc.
NOC Code: 2175
Hours: 32 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Trew Knowledge is an award-winning agency in Toronto and is part of the WordPress.com VIP Featured Partner Program. We are currently seeking a full-time intermediate web developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing with WordPress and building responsive websites, plugins and applications.
The main duties will be the following:
- Develop website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate, and test website-related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Develop & integrate third-party APIs
- Develop custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Setup and configure servers
- Collaborate and lead the development team on various projects
- Build front-end responsive templates
- Build custom responsive e-newsletter templates
- Write clean and organized code that can be shared and collaborated on with other team members
- Communicate openly with management on all matters that involve prospecting clients.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others
- Ensure all code is committed to our version control system
Work Location Information
- 372 Richmond Street West, Suite 209, Toronto, ON, M5V 1X6
- Phone: 647-289-6838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualities of Applicant
- Team Player
- Good Judgement
- Excellent Oral Communication
- Knowledge of: Git, SVN, Unix, Linux, Database software, MAC, Servers, Programming software, HTML editing software, Web service design, Programming languages, Software development, Website creation and management software, API
- Minimum of completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business
- Minimum of five (5) years or more experience
- Language: English