Wage Rate: $27.25 Hour
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, overtime starts after 40 hours a week
• Setup welding machines based on the job at hand or using a Welding Procedure Specification.
• Read and interpret blueprints/drawings to plan the layout and determine the specific welding requirements.
• Follow, create and help maintain Welding Procedure Specifications.
• Evaluate the aluminum welding procedures and recommend improvements.
• Comfortable in operating all the welding equipment’s.
• Usage of metal machinery used to mold the metal in different shapes and sizes.
• Know- how about the metal changing processes.
• Immense ability to detect and correct welding abnormalities.
• Working knowledge of the aluminum characters.
• Operational knowledge of hand and power tools.
• Completion of High school
• Combination of diploma in welding and/ or some work experience is required.
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
• Attention to detail.