• Read and interpret blue prints and welding process specifications
• Operate manual and semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using different processes.
• Operate manual and semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
• Operate brazing and soldering equipment
• Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
• Repair worn parts of metal products and truck and trailer parts by welding on extra layers
• Attention to detail, Physical strength and stamina, Orientation and technical skills
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance would be required.
For safety purposes. safety equipment like protective clothing, eye protection, safety shoes, hoods etc. should always be worn at the work site.
Secondary school education is required
3 or more years of experience
4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.