You will perform welding sequences in the manufacturing of parts, plan and prepare work of joints and welding, and apply different types of welding processess. You will work in collaboration with the technical team and supervisors to build a product that matches our high quality standards.
As a Welder Assembler-Wind Tower, you must be able to :
- Read and analyze blue print and production documents;
- Prepare work of joints and welding : select the right equipment, prepare the joints, perform the tracing and take measurements;
- Perform welding and assembly sequences in accordance with the welding processes (SAW, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, Plasma Arc Gouging and Air Carbon Arc Gouging);
- Respect the welding dimensions and requirements in accordance with the established specifications;
- Complete the proper production and quality department;
- Inspect parts in collaboration with the quality department;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manual Dexterity;
- Precision and detail oriented;
- Sense of observation;
- Team spirit.
Requirements for the job:
- Must have the ability to wear a tight-fitting respirator;
- Must have the ability to acquire welding certifications.
Must be able to:
- Climb stairs and ladders; work at heights;
- Lift and carry between 30-50 lbs;
- Stand for long periods of time;
- Bend, squat, twist, reach;
- Work above shoulders;
- Tolerate exposure to weather, hot/cold environments;
- Work rotating shifts (5/4, “S”, schedule 1,2,3, including working during the week and the week-ends);
- Depending on position;
- Sit for extended periods of time;
- Kneel for extended periods of time.