Canam Group is the largest fabricator of steel components in North America. Specialized in designing construction solutions and fabricating customized products since 1961, Canam Group takes part in an average of 10,000 construction projects each year in one activity sector divided into three groups of products and services: buildings, structural steel and bridges. The Corporation operates 25 plants across North America and employs over 4,750 people in Canada, the United States, Romania and India.
Are you a passionate and talented welder? We have a job for you. We work on complex and varied projects. Welding challenges that certainly meet your expectations. If you’ve never welded, we’ll train you! If you are a professional welder, we have a job for you!
- Perform quality welds for pre-assembled steel sections using the GMAW and FCAW processes.
- Be responsible for the quality of the product.
- Relevant experience or recognized training
- To be able to read, write and count correctly
- Know how to use a measuring tape perfectly (imperial and metric)
- Basic computer skills
- Having competency cards is an asset
Evening shift, Monday to Thursday from 4:00 PM to 1:45 AM
Canam Group offers a competitive salary, a full range of benefits and excellent opportunities for development and advancement. A welder’s salary ranges from $17.68 to $25.48/hour.