Hi Tech Diesel Garage Ltd.
12003C Old Yale Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 3X4
Salary: $28.00/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Welders and Related Machine Operators (7265)
NOC Job Title: Welder
Job Location(s): 12003C Old Yale Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 3X4
Hi Tech Diesel Garage Ltd. in Surrey, BC is looking for an experienced and skilled Welder to join at the earliest.
• Weld trucks, trailors, dump trucks, semis and other commercial vehicles etc.
• Operate Stick welding for general fabrication of steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
• Operate manual or semi automatic flame cutting equipment.
• Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
• Use metal segments such as aluminum, steel, mild-steel etc using welding process.
• Repair damaged parts of metal products by welding, maintenance and repair of welding.
• Brazing and soldering equipment.
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor or management to
determine whether to repair or replace unit.
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools.
• Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
• Follow safety procedures and ensure good welding practices.
• Completion of Secondary school is required.
• 3-4 years of work experience or 3-4 years full-time apprenticeship program.
• Basic English in order to communicate with customers, suppliers and management.
• Class 1 drivers license will be an asset, but not mandatory.
As per mutual agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation annually.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may if eligible please send their resume by
Or By mail to 12003C Old Yale Road, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 3X4