GRD Construction Ltd. is Hiring 3 Welders
Company Name: GRD Construction Ltd.
Company Address: 12194, 86 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: 7265 (2006), 7237 (2011)
Position Available: 3
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $28.50-30.50 / hour
Work Location: Same as Company Address
Start Date: Immediately
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of secondary school
- Work Experience: 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, callipers, and ruler.
- Tack – welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment.
- Cuts work piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
- Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
- Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org only.