GGS Building Maintenance Ltd. is hiring 3 welders
Company Name: GGS Building Maintenance Ltd.
Company Address: 12194 86th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: (2006):7265, (2011):7237
Position Available: 3
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: As same as Company Address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $28.50-30.50 / hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of Secondary education
- Work Experience: 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, callipers, and ruler.
- Tack – welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment.
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment.
- Cuts work piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
- Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
- Installs or repairs equipment, such as lead pipes, valves, floors, and tank linings.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
Please apply via Email at email@example.com only.