YG Framing Ltd. is hiring 6 Concrete finishers
Company Name: YG Framing Ltd.
Company Address: 161-7101 A, 120 Street, Delta, BC, V4E 2A9
NOC GROUP: 7282
Position Available: 6
Hours: 30 Hours per Week
Work Location: As Same as Company Address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $30-32 / Hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of secondary
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org