Don’t miss the early-bird deadline of December 31 to save!
(Registration and payment must be received by December 31, 2014 to qualify for the discount).
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact us today to discuss an opportunity that meets your needs!
Click here to download a copy of the opportunities flyer.
We have negotiated a guest room rate in single or double occupancy in the two (2) Winnipeg hotels identified below. Please contact the hotel of your choice directly to make a reservation. RESERVE NOW as our group rate is only offered for a limited time! Please refer to the AFOA Canada block of rooms to obtain the negotiated rate.
Delta Winnipeg Hotel (host hotel) – $199/night
Connected to the Convention
Call the hotel directly at 204-942-0551 or toll-free 1-888-311-4990
Radisson Hotel – $139/night
Call the hotel directly at 204-975-6221 or 204-975-6238 or toll-free 1-800-339-5238 ext.1
Come learn and hear about…
- Indirect Tax Opportunities for Aboriginals and Business Entity Tax
- Turning Premiums Into Dividends
- The Certified Aboriginal Professional Administrators (CAPA) Program
- The Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager (CAFM) Program
- Impact Benefit Agreements (IBA)
- Risk Assessment and Controls to Enhance Business Development
- Self-Care for the Aboriginal Professional
- Engaging Corporate Canada
- The Mesgi’g Ugju’s’n (“MU”) Wind Farm and Best Practices in Renewable Energy Partnerships
- First Nation Strategic Partnerships
- Fostering the Aboriginal Business Leaders of Tomorrow Using Social Media and Smartphone Technology
- Developing Community Consensus to Leverage the Economic Opportunity
- Family Caregivers in the Workplace: Emerging Human Rights Issues in Law and Policy
Over 80 trade show exhibits featuring a wide range of products and services. Space is limited, reserve today!
Contact George Rogerson, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.866.775.1816.