- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Apply for the Rotary Indigenous Scholarship Fund ($7,000 per year) by Feb. 14th – University of Sudbury
February 14th, 2018
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity!
This generous scholarship offers $7,000 per year to assist students with expenses such as tuition, textbooks and equipment, and living expenses while engaged in full-time study.
This is a continuing scholarship that is available to the recipient for each subsequent year of his or her program, providing that the recipient maintains a full course load equivalent (24 credits) and remains in good academic standing.
The fund will be awarded to a recipient who fits the following criteria:
• the recipient is a First Nations student pursuing full-time studies in any program within the Laurentian Federation, and registered in at least the equivalent of 6 credits per year at the University of Sudbury;
• the student will have demonstrated a financial need;
• the student will be in his or her second, third or fourth year of studies;
• the student will maintain a full course load equivalent (24 credits) and will remain in good academic standing.
Students will provide a brief (300-400 word) essay outlining;
o their motivation in their pursuit of higher education; and
o their leadership initiatives and career goals.
Students will also provide a recommendation letter from a professor, band council member or employer, and complete a Financial Aid form found HERE or at http://www.usudbury.ca/en/students/scholarships-and-bursaries.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.