Attention Employers: Support Aboriginal Youth and Environmental Careers
It’s that time of year! BEAHR is seeking sponsors for its 2010 Aboriginal EnviroCareers Calendar Contest. The contest provides a valuable opportunity for Aboriginal youth to learn about environmental careers while also being recognized for their artistic talent!Why Be a Sponsor?
There are many benefits to becoming a sponsor:
• Sponsoring the calendar contest is a great opportunity for your company to be recognized as an employer that supports both the environment and Aboriginal youth initiatives.
• Past sponsors have proudly distributed the calendar to their staff and clients as a tangible example of their commitment to the community.
• As a sponsor, you will be recognized in the calendar and throughout the year in BEAHR’s promotional materials.
Levels of Sponsorship
The levels of sponsorship include:
• $10,000 for Platinum Contributor
• $5,000 for Gold Contributor
• $2,000 for Silver Contributor
Sponsors of last year’s calendar contest included:
• Platinum Contributor: TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.
• Gold Contributor: NEWALTA
• Silver Contributors: BP Canada, CCS Corporation, Devon Canada Corporation, Petro-Canada, SLR Consulting Ltd.
• Valuable Contributors: Gibson Energy Marketing Ltd., Rescan, SENES Consultants Ltd.
Thank you again to our previous sponsors — your support is appreciated! It is only through your generous sponsorship donations that BEAHR is able to do this project every year.
For more information about how you can become a sponsor, please contact Kirsten Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (403) 233-0748.