BCAFN Call for Expressions of Interest: Two Youth Representative Positions (Final Notice)
Call for Expressions of Interest for 2 Youth Representative Positions
The BC Assembly of First Nations (BCAFN) is accepting expressions of interest for the positions of:
1) Male Youth Representative (3 year term ending after BCAFN AGM 2022)
2) Female Youth Representative (1 year term ending after BCAFN AGM 2020)
Gender-diverse individuals are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: Friday, October 18, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Contact: Submit your expression of interest to email@example.com
1) Must be of First Nations ancestry and belong to a specified First Nation community
2) Must be between 16-29 years of age
3) Must be willing to fulfill the Roles and Responsibilities outlined in the AFN Youth Council Terms of Reference
1) One page letter expressing why you are interested in this position, and how you would advocate for the priorities of First Nations youth.
2) Signed letter of recommendation from your Chief and/or Council.
View Call for Expression of Interest pdf