- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Change of Command Ceremony in the Prairie Region
September 13, 2018 – Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – Correctional Service Canada
On September 13, 2018, the Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) held a Change of Command Ceremony in the Prairie Region. This occasion marked the change in command from the outgoing Regional Deputy Commissioner Peter Linkletter, to the incoming Regional Deputy Commissioner France Gratton.
The ceremony reinforces the responsibility of leadership in the role of Regional Deputy Commissioner. It represents the symbolic passing of responsibility, authority, and accountability from one correctional leader to another.
This ceremony is an important tradition for CSC. It reaffirms the incoming leader’s pledge to support CSC’s mission and contribute to the safety and security of the public, employees and offenders.
– 30 –
- The Correctional Service of Canada Prairie Regional Headquarters is in Saskatoon.
- The Prairie Region covers Northwestern Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Northwest Territories.
- The Prairie Region contains 12 institutions (including three Healing Lodges in Indigenous communities) and two parole districts.
- Prairie Region also contains three facilities operated by Indigenous community partners under Section 81 of the Corrections and Conditional Release Act.
- CSC has established Exchange of Service Agreements with Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and the Northwest Territories.
Regional Communications Manager
Regional Headquarters Prairies
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.