- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
COVID-19: Suspension of Itinerant Court in Nunavik
Mar 25, 2020
To help contain the spread of COVID-19, the Court of Quebec has currently suspended all travel to Nunavik from March 16th – May 4th, 2020 and has limited hearings to emergency or urgent matters only. Emergency hearings will take place in Amos by means of telephone and video conferencing.
Please refer to the following list should you have questions concerning the suspension of court:
- If you have been given an Undertaking or Promise to Appear before May 4th, please call your lawyer for any questions you may have.
- Should you not have a lawyer and wish to have one represent you, please contact Makivik Court Worker Services in Kuujjuaq (819-964-2881) or Kuujjuaraapik (819-929-3336) and leave a message. A Court Worker will get back to you within 24 hours. Email is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don’t wish to have a lawyer but wish to have further information, you should contact judicial services at 1-866-699-9729.
- If you wish to contact the court services, call 1-866-226-9860, ext. 64992.
- If you are a Crown witness and have been served a subpoena to appear in court before May 4th, please call 819-964-2497 or 819-444-5345.
Should you have any further questions or general inquiries, please contact a Court Worker at one of the following numbers: Kuujjuaq (819-964-2881) or Kuujjuaraapik (819-929-3336)
Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.