Most Popular Channels
No channels found.
Most Recent Stories
There are currently no recent stories to display.
ANCHORAGE, – Sept. 1 – The 5th Annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress brings together hundreds of leading industry players to discuss the latest developments, regulatory changes, and project updates.Announcing Confirmed Keynote Speaker: Governor Sean Parnell
We are pleased to welcome Governor Sean Parnell to the speaker faculty.
He will give the opening keynote address on Tuesday, September 15, 2009.
Delegates will hear directly from high-profile executives, government leaders and Native and Aboriginal decision makers – benefiting from varied perspectives you won’t find anywhere else. The 2009 speaker faculty includes:
– Kevin Banks, Director, Division of Oil and Gas, Alaska Department of Natural Resources
– Margaret Brown, President & Chief Executive Officer, Cook Inlet Region Incorporated
– Kris J. Fuhr, Vice President, Mainline Project General Manager, Denali-The Alaska Gas Pipeline
– Marie Greene, President & Chief Executive Officer, NANA Regional Corporation
– Dave Harbour, RCA Commissioner (Retired), Publisher, Northern Gas Pipelines
– Harold Heinze, Chief Executive Officer, Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
– Chief David Johnny, White River First Nation, Beaver Creek Yukon
– The Honourable Bob McLeod, Minister of Industry, Legislative Assembly of the Northwest Territories
– Chief Liard McMillan, Liard First Nation, Watson Lake, Yukon
– Dr. Mark D. Myers, AGIA Coordinator, State of Alaska
– Richard Nerysoo, President, Gwich’in Tribal Council
– Tony Palmer, Vice President, Alaska Business Development, TransCanada Corporation
– Drue Pearce, Federal Coordinator, Alaska Natural Gas Transportation Projects
– Daniel Ricard, Director General Litigation Management and Resolution Branch, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
Event: 5th Annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress
Date: September 14-17, 2009
Location: Anchorage Marriott Downtown, Anchorage, Alaska
Media passes are issued at the discretion of American Conference Institute/The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 888-224-2480 Ext. 324 or j.hunt[at]americanconference.com
About American Conference Institute, The Canadian Institute and C5 Group
For over 20 years C5 Group of companies including American Conference Institute, The Canadian Institute and C5 (UK), have developed and hosted conferences, summits and executive briefings providing the business intelligence that decision makers need to react decisively and effectively to challenges and opportunities in the marketplace. www.AmericanConference.com www.CanadianInstitute.com
PLEASE LIST THIS CONFERENCE IN YOUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS
For further information: Jessika Hunt, American Conference Institute, The Canadian Institute, 1-888-224-2480 Ext. 324, J.Hunt[at]AmericanConference.com
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.