- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Grants and Contributions Public Presentation – Chesterfield Inlet
The Department of Culture and Heritage will be giving a public presentation about its Grants and Contributions programs on Wednesday, January 9, 2019 in Chesterfield Inlet at the Council Chambers from 7 to 9 p.m.
Staff from the Department of Culture and Heritage will be giving information and answering questions about these funding categories:
- Heritage programs – preserving cultural legacy.
- Elders and youth programs – support for Elders and youth activities.
- Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit – maintaining Inuit societal values with social well-being initiatives.
- Official languages – language promotion, protection and preservation.
This presentation is free and open to the public. A question and answer session will follow the presentation. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
For more information, contact Grants and Contributions at 867-975-5519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elizabeth A. Roberts
Department of Culture and Heritage
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.