- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Inaugural National Event Celebrates Indigenous Economic Empowerment
Inaugural National Event Celebrates
Indigenous Economic Empowerment
May 16, 2019. Vancouver B.C. The Indigenomics Institute is hosting the inaugural national Indigenous economic design forum. This is a first of its kind conference focusing on the strength of the emerging Indigenous economy. Indigenous leaders, businesses and organizations to government, educational institutions, private industry and corporations, from decision makers to change agents will all be in attendance at this highly anticipated Indigenous led economic design conference.
The vision is to share and integrate an Indigenous economic worldview at the “National Indigenomics by Design: The 100 Billion Dollar Indigenous Economy Conference”, occurring from June 24th to June 26th, 2019 at the beautiful River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond, BC.
“We are in an unprecedented time of Indigenous economic empowerment. With continued growth and collective attention, we have an opportunity as a country to facilitate positive leadership and relationships to support the growth and development of a 100 billion dollar national Indigenous annual economy, The growth of the Indigenous economy is essential to Canada’s future.” says Carol Anne Hilton, CEO and Founder of the Indigenomics Institute.
The dynamic and innovative design conference focuses on modern Indigenous economic design and presents the concepts to transform the landscape of growth of the Indigenous economy.
This game-changing conference will be focus on:
- Conceptualizing a national Indigenous economic research framework.
- Introduce the concept of an Indigenomics economic mix- a series of economic levers to support the focused and designed growth of the Indigenous economy towards achieving a 100 billion Indigenous annual economy.
- It will further introduce the concept of the development of the Indigenomics Economic Council to support the metrics and outcomes of the emerging 100 billion dollar national Indigenous economy.
- Lastly, it will unleash the inaugural ‘10 To Watch list’ of innovative Indigenous businesses, entrepreneurs, community economic development corporations and innovative partnerships and business models that are demonstrating leadership in the development of the 100 billion Indigenous economy.
Highlights of the conference include a performance by the award winning icon and musician, Buffy Sainte-Marie. Buffy Sainte-Marie is touring with her critically acclaimed, award-winning album, Power in the Blood. Since her groundbreaking debut of 1964’s, “It’s My Way”, the Cree singer-songwriter has been a trailblazer and a tireless advocate, an innovative artist, and a disruptor of the status quo.
This is set to be a game changer conference. Indigenomics is formed on the simple invitation of ‘Who wants to play Indigenomics?’
Nicole Robertson, Communications Advisor
Muskwa Media | (403) 616-4999 | email@example.com
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.