- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Manitoba NationTalk
Legacy Bowes Group: 2017 Demystifying Indigenous Business Conference
May 24-25, 2017
RBC Convention Centre
Last year, we launched a one-of-a-kind conference focusing on bridging the gap between mainstream and Indigenous business. Now, we are returning for another successful event.
You can look forward to a lineup of panels, keynotes, luncheons and networking opportunities with business and community professionals who are interested in gaining knowledge and skills that will put them ahead of their competition in developing cultural competencies to foster growth and economic development with Indigenous individuals, communities and organizations.
- Indigenous Business – Penetrating the Landscape – Panel
- We Are All Treaty People…What Does That Mean?
- Truth and Reconciliation Recommendations – Update
- What Is an Urban Reserve and How Can You Be a Part of It?
- Treaties Clarified and How They Are Relevant Today
- Indigenous Etiquette – How Not to Offend Your Potential Business Partner So You Both Succeed! – Panel
- Ojibway / Cree / Anishinaabe / Oji-Cree / Métis / Mohawk / Saulteaux / Dene – There Really Is a Difference!
- Urban Reserves vs. Rural Reserves – Recognizing the Opportunity in Your Own Back Yard
- Understanding Indigenous Myths – (No Taxes? Everything is Free?) – Panel
- Indigenous Partnerships That Work – True Success Stories – Panel
- How Should You Effectively Do Business in the Indigenous Marketplace?
- Building a Skilled Workforce to Effectively Incorporate
- Indigenous Insight Funding & Grants: Show Me The Money – Dedicated to Indigenous Endeavors
Click on the button below to download our PDF registration form:
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.