- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Manitoba Hydro Training Session
PROVINCIAL RECRUITMENT INITIATIVE WILL BE HOSTING A INFORMATION SESSION WITH MANITOBA HYDRO
TUESDAY, APRIL 8, 2008
2:00 PM— 4:00 PM
Location: Manitoba Metis Federation Inc.
150 Henry Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0J7
Phone: 204-586-8474 Ext. 357SOUTHERN ABORIGINAL PRE-PLACEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM
POWER ELECTRICIAN TRAINEE/POWER SUPPLY WORKER TRAINEE
To be considered you must:
• Have a minimum Grade XII education with one of the following: English 40 (301 or 300 English), Mathematics 40S (300 Math Applied or Pre-Calculus), Physics 40S (300 Physics).
• Applicants who have Mathematics 40S (300 Math Applied or Pre-Calculus), Physics 40S and English 40 may also apply to our regular Power Supply Worker recruitment.
• Have a mechanical aptitude to satisfy all requirements of the position.
• Be capable of communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Be physically capable of performing all the duties of the position.
• Have the ability to work harmoniously with other employees.
• Be capable of obtaining a Province of Manitoba Driver’s License.
To be considered, applicants must submit a:
• Personal resume
• Complete transcript of high school marks (post secondary marks may also he submitted)
• Proof of Aboriginal descent
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.