- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
May 2013 Regional Engagement & Planning Meetings- Partners Council (Aboriginal Sport BC)
2013 Regional Engagement & Planning Meetings
Aboriginal Sport, Recreation and Physical Activity Partners Council of BC
Notice link – download
Registration form link – download
Questionnaire (Win an IPOD!!) – download
Please join us at one of our Annual Regional Engagement and Planning Meetings!
These important regional forums are designed for anyone involved with Aboriginal sport, recreation, physical activity, youth and health promotion. Our aim is to engage all communities (First Nations and Métis), Friendship Centres and other key stakeholder groups committed to building healthy, active communities through sport, recreation and physical activity.
Each Regional Engagement and Planning Meeting will provide an open forum to report on the Partners Council’s 2012/13 regional sport, recreation and physical activity programs, plan for the rollout of the 2013/14 programs/ initiatives and reconfirm the Regional Committee structures that will maintain oversight for this year’s activities.
- Please complete and submit the attached Registration Form by the deadline listed above to reserve a spot at the planning meeting in your region
- All workshops are 1 day in length beginning at 8:00 am and concluding at 4:30 pm **Exception: Fraser meeting at Seabird Island is 1pm -8pm**
- Agendas will be provided upon registration
- Travel subsidies are available for those registered by the deadline and travelling more than 100 km (round trip). Accommodations are available for those travelling more than 300 km (round trip)
Please forward this notice throughout your networks and post the attached information in your community and/or organization
For more information and to register please contact:
Manager, Regional Engagement
Aboriginal Sport, Recreation and Physical Activity Partners Council
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.