MFNERC: Call for Training Participants
In Special Education Clinical Professions in Speech Language Pathology (SLP).
The Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre (MFNERC) is seeking 5 candidates/applications from Manitoba First Nations citizens for the Speech Language Pathology (SLP) training program in partnership with Minot State University (MSU).
APPLICANTS FOR THIS PROGRAM MUST BE/HAVE:
- Status member from one of the Manitoba First Nations
- Willing to relocate to Minot, North Dakota (3 years)
- Successfully complete the one-year Post-Baccalaureate Program in Communication Disorders as entrance requirement for the two-year Master’s Program.
- A minimum of a 3 year degree completed by July, 2018
- Minimum 3.0 GPA overall or 3.2 in the last 60 credit hours
Application requirements and more information here.
For further information or procedure on submitting application, contact Derek Courchene at 1-866-319-4857 toll free or 204-594-1290, extension 2047 or inquire by email: derekc[at]mfnerc[dot]com
Program Liaison Officer, MFNERC Training Institute
478 Madison St.