NationTalk Welcomes CESO to their Partnership Program
Toronto, ON April 21, 2008 – NationTalk is very pleased to announce and welcome to our Partner Program CESO Aboriginal Services (a division of the Canadian Executive Service Organization) a leading organization in governance and economic development capacity building. “NationTalk’s partnership with CESO is of great value to our organization. They are a recognized leader in Aboriginal online media with tremendous reach,” said Bob Dickson, CESO’s Vice-President of National Services.
Since 1969, CESO Aboriginal Services has provided advisory services to Aboriginal communities across Canada. Services are defined by, and delivered at the request of individuals, businesses, communities, and organizations. CESO’s client needs are met through multiple approaches including mentoring, advising, training and workshops.
CESO is uniquely positioned to offer this flexible support, given its nation-wide talent bank made up of 2,700 highly experienced professionals from more than 150 areas of expertise. By pairing clients with experienced Volunteer Advisers, CESO offers cost effective services with the added value of focusing on building capacity. CESO’s clients benefit from skill development, increased knowledge, as well as the tools and training necessary to continue to achieve their goals. CESO is the only national organization that provides this scope and type of program.
Governance services are provided in the following key areas:
• Effective Management
• Policy and Organizational Development
• Civic Engagement
• Strong and Effective Leadership
Economic Development services are provided in the following key areas:
• Supporting Individual Engagement in the Local Economy
• Entrepreneurial Support
• Small and Medium Enterprise Development
• Community Economic Development
In addition, CESO has developed two national programs that are offered across the country:
• The Aboriginal Women for Tomorrow (AWFT) program is delivered in partnership with the Native Women’s Association of Canada. The series of workshops are tailored to the needs of Aboriginal women, providing participants with practical knowledge for personal success, and business and community leadership skills.
• The Indian Residential Schools (IRS) program provides Indian Residential School Survivors with information that will help them manage and protect the compensation they receive through settlements.
By establishing partnerships, NationTalk provides the means for solution providers like CESO to connect with Aboriginal clients and partners. Using innovative methods that have proven to be successful for our other clients, NationTalk offers unparalleled open lines of communication delivered throughout Aboriginal Canada everyday of the year.
• Employment Listings – Allow clients to tap into a large, skilled, Aboriginal workforce to recruit potential employees
• Press Release and Announcement Listings – Clients benefit from increased exposure through the distribution of their listing to NationTalk’s growing audience of over 1.38 million a year
• Event Listings – Whether it’s a conference, tradeshow or job fair, clients can effectively raise awareness and registration with Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal governmental, professional, and political decision makers
• Tender Listings – NationTalk will assist our clients with uploading and maintenance of their bid and tender requirements both for public and private sector distribution
• Multimedia Listings – New to our list of growing services is the addition of our multimedia listing services. NationTalk will assist clients with uploading and converting to FLV (same as YouTube) all videos up to a maximum of 50 Megs.
CESO is a not-for-profit organization that helps to build proud independent communities. Since 1967, highly skilled volunteers have been using their professional expertise and experience, at home and abroad, to help others achieve their goals. CESO Aboriginal Services has successfully linked Aboriginal individuals, businesses, communities, and organizations with professional Volunteer Advisers in over 25,000 projects.
Do you have a business in need of advice and services? Does your community require assistance in financial management, business development and governance? Could you benefit from a temporary or ongoing mentorship? If so, CESO Volunteer Advisers can provide you with the help needed to achieve your goals.
For more information on how to access CESO’s services or how to join as a Volunteer Advisers contact your local CESO office or visit: www.ceso-saco.com.
NationTalk has grown to be one of the most recognized and trusted Aboriginal media and public relations companies in Canada. Providing clients with the tools they need to communicate effectively within the Aboriginal Community is NationTalk’s number one goal and, with this in mind, they have successfully delivered more than 12,000 press releases and 1,000 Aboriginal employment opportunities.
For more information visit: nationtalk.ca
For more information, contact:
Don Barraclough, NationTalk
dbarraclough @ nationtalk.ca (no spaces)
Josie Marchese CESO Communications Manager
1-800-268-9052 ext 253
jmarchese @ ceso-saco.com (no spaces)
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.