NCC: Bursary application deadline approaching!
January 17, 2018
We are seeking applications for the 2018-2019 Bursary Program. Deadline is February 28, 2018.
- Current member of the NunatuKavut Community Council.
- Be enrolled full time in a government recognized university (generally 4 or more courses).
- Have successfully completed and passed all courses in the previous semester.
- Maintained at least a 60% cumulative average.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for an undergraduate degree program if they are in the final two years. Preference will be given to final year.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for a post graduate program if they are in their final two years. If applicant was funded for undergraduate by Nunatukavut, they will only be eligible to apply for post graduate funding in their final year.
- Preference will be given to programs that meet current labour market demand.
Applicants can make their choice for two semesters during the fiscal year.
Bursaries will be based on budgets and demand to a maximum of $6500 per semester. All bursary applicants must complete the full Skills Development/Bursary Application found online at www.nunatukavut.ca under “Find a Form or Application.”
All required documents must be submitted before bursary will be assessed. Bursaries are awarded annually; all clients must apply yearly to be eligible.
Please forward completed applications to:
Employment and Skills Development Manager
PO Box 460, Stn. C
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL A0P 1C0
Fax: (709) 896-0594
To download a PDF with this information, please click on the link below:
Bursary application deadline poster