- Alberta NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
NPI: Northern Perspectives: Rural Ontario Foresight Papers
November 12, 2019
The Rural Ontario Foresight Papers is a collection of six papers on selected themes as prepared by expert authors. Each Foresight Paper explores a particular topic in view of the current situation in rural and northern Ontario and looks ahead to what directions various stakeholders, governments or non-profits might follow in order to foster vital rural development in light of the trends and opportunities the authors foresee. The Papers offer an opportunity for rural stakeholders to be informed by the perspectives of these authors and to consider the implications for their own work or their own communities.
Included with each of the Papers is a corresponding northern commentary prepared by Northern Policy Institute authors Hilary Hagar and Amanjit Garcha.
Check out the individual papers below:
- Access to Quality Medical and Health Services: Examples from Northern Ontario
- New Approaches to First Nation Infrastructure Development- The Nipissing First Nation Experience
- Energy Use and the Rural Homeowner
- Services for an Aging Rural Population
- Water, Water Everywhere – When the Stormwater Flows
- Workforce Development in Rural Ontario – A Snapshot
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.