- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
NU Government: Call for proposals – Grants and Contributions
The Department of Culture and Heritage is now accepting applications and proposals for projects that promote, protect or preserve and revitalize the culture, language, arts and heritage of Nunavut.
Community-based, non-profit organizations, municipal corporations or individuals can apply for funding under the following categories:
- Heritage programs – preserving cultural legacy.
- Elders and youth programs – support for Elders and youth activities.
- Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit – maintaining Inuit societal values with social well-being initiatives.
- Official languages – language promotion, protection and preservation.
Projects must take place between April 1, 2019, and March 31, 2020. Societies, associations and corporations must provide proof of good standing with Nunavut Legal Registries. The deadline is January 31, 2019, at 5 p.m. EST.
For more information, call 867-975-5519 or email email@example.com. You can also visit www.ch.gov.nu.ca.
Elizabeth Allakariallak Roberts
Department of Culture and Heritage
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.