Paulatuk To Host Payroll Administration Course In June
May 18, 2017
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation, in partnership with GNWT MACA’s School of Community Government and Crowe MacKay, is offering a 10-day Payroll Administration course in Paulatuk from June 8 to 17, 2017.
The course will provide participants with the fundamental knowledge of employer payroll requirements, including pay run calculations, government remittances and reporting requirements for monthly, quarterly and annual reports. It will also cover the following:
- Gathering information to process payroll
- Processing salaried and hourly employee pay
- Employee benefits and how to incorporate into payments
- Payroll deductions information and how to calculate
- Remittances and reporting on a periodic basis to government authorities
- Preparation and processing of T4 slips
- ROEs – what are they and how do you prepare them
- QuickBooks 2016 – how to set up and process payroll and reports
The Payroll Administration course is one of 10 courses needed in order to receive a certificate in Community Finance.
Participants may be eligible for a training allowance upon completion of the course.
If you have any questions about the Payroll Administration course, or would like to apply, please contact:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation
107 Mackenzie Road
Bag Service #7
Inuvik, NT X0E 0T0
Tel: (867) 777-7095
Fax: (867) 777-4506
Send an email