- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
QC Parliamentary Proceedings – Bill n°46 : An Act to amend the Natural Heritage Conservation Act and other provisions
The PDF documents on this page are identical to the printed version. Downloading and viewing PDF documents requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free of charge from Adobe.
|Charette, Benoit,||Minister of the Environment and the Fight Against Climate Change|
was introduced during the 42nd Legislature, 1st Session
Stages in the consideration of the Bill
Definition of the terms used:
- Amendment (one or more changes were made to the bill at this stage)
- Majority vote (the bill went through this stage with majority support in the Assembly)
- Vote : Yeas, Nays, Abstentions; (the bill went through this stage following a vote, the results of which were recorded)
- The date of assent is followed by the year and chapter number of the Act assented to as they will appear in the Statutes of Québec. For instance, “2007, c. 7” following a date of assent means “Statutes of Québec 2007, chapter 7”.
- An Act to amend the Natural Heritage Conservation Act and other provisions (PDF, 307 KB)
- Sitting held on November 14, 2019
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.