Residential Schools Settlement Update for November 14th, 2007

by NationTalk on November 15, 2007976 Views

If you have questions about your Common Experience Payment (CEP) Application, please contact Service Canada at 1-866-699-1742 or visit your local Service Canada office. A list of offices can be found on the Service Canada website at

The Government of Canada is working hard to expedite the processing of your CEP application in a timely manner. Immediate steps include an increase in the number of processing staff and an increase in the number of agents available to answer your call when you contact the toll-free number listed above. The Government understands that applicants have been waiting a long time for payments and they appreciate your patience.

The next status update will be available on November 21st, 2007.

Send To Friend Email Print Story

Comments are closed.

NationTalk Partners & Sponsors Learn More