- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
SaskWater 2010 Annual Report Released
News Release – April 5, 2011
SaskWater tabled its 2010 Annual Report in the Saskatchewan Legislature today.
• Net income of $224,000; the third time a surplus has been earned and the first time for back-to-back surplus results since being re-mandated as a commercial Crown in 2002.
• A record $24.4 million in capital spending.
• Supplied 20.7 billion litres of water: treated, untreated and wastewater.
• A customer satisfaction rating of 88.5 per cent.”SaskWater is evolving as a successful commercial Crown corporation and is playing an important role in supporting our growing population and growing economy,” Minister responsible for SaskWater Dustin Duncan said.
In addition to providing water and wastewater services, the corporation also offers certified operations and maintenance, project management, operator training to Saskatchewan First Nations, water leak detection and remote monitoring of systems.
SaskWater currently serves 57 Saskatchewan communities, seven rural municipalities, 85 rural pipeline groups and a number of other business and individual residential connections.
For more information, contact:
> 2010 SaskWater Annual Report BKG.pdf (10.5 KB)
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is:
Comments are closed.