The 13th Annual Xerox Canada-AFOA Excellence in Aboriginal Leadership Awards
Xerox Canada & AFOA Canada are proud to present
The 13th Annual Xerox Canada-AFOA
Excellence in Aboriginal Leadership Awards
NOMINATION Deadline Fast Approaching
Recognizing Excellence, Leadership and Achievement in First Nation, Métis, and Inuit Finance and Management
Call for Nominations:
- Do you know an Aboriginal professional who has made a significant contribution to your community or organization at a national or regional level through their finance and management leadership?
- Did their contributions result in enhanced management, performance or governance?
- Do you want to recognize and acknowledge that individual?
AFOA Canada is accepting Nominations for these 2 awards,
NATIONAL category recognizes individuals who have contributed to the Aboriginal financial management profession on a national or Institutional level.
REGIONAL category recognizes those individuals who have made their contributions at a regional, local or community level.
Recipients of both awards have;
- Continuously demonstrated a sincere and long-term commitment to excellence in Aboriginal finance and management in Canada,
- Senior finance and management responsibilities in an Aboriginal community or organization,
- Demonstrated leadership skills that have motivated and inspired others,
- Made a significant contribution to the field of Aboriginal finance and management,
- Made measureable impact on the management, performance and/or governance of Aboriginal community(ies)/organization(s), and
- Raised the standards of Aboriginal finance and management practices.
Awards will be presented Thursday, February 18, 2016 at a special ceremony during the AFOA Canada National Conference which is being held in Montreal, QC.
Recipients receive complimentary registration and financial assistance with travel to the conference.
Deadline to nominate someone is Friday, December 4, 2015
To nominate someone, CLICK HERE or contact Jody Anderson at;
For more information:
Call us: 1-866-722-2362 ext 103 or
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Visit us: www.afoa.ca