The 14th Annual MNP-AFOA Canada Excellence in Aboriginal Leadership Awards
The 14th Annual MNP-AFOA Canada
Excellence in Aboriginal Leadership Awards
Recognizing Excellence, Leadership, and Achievement in First Nation, Métis, and Inuit Finance and Management
Call for Nominations:
Do you know an Aboriginal professional who has made a significant contribution to your community or organization at a national or regional level through their finance and management leadership?
- Have their ongoing contributions resulted in enhanced management, performance or governance?
- Do you want to recognize and acknowledge the level of commitment that this outstanding individual has shown?
AFOA Canada is now accepting Nominations for 2 awards,
The National category recognizes individuals who have contributed to the Aboriginal financial and/or management profession on a national or institutional level.
The Regional category recognizes individuals who have contributed to the Aboriginal financial management profession on a regional or community level.
Recipients of both awards have;
- Continuously demonstrated a sincere and long-term commitment to excellence in Aboriginal finance and management in Canada,
- Senior finance and management responsibilities in an Aboriginal community or organization,
- Demonstrated leadership skills that have motivated and inspired others,
- Made a significant contribution to the field of Aboriginal finance and management,
- Made a measurable impact on the management, performance and/or governance of Aboriginal community(ies)/organization(s), and
- Have raised the standards of Aboriginal finance and management practices.
Awards will be presented Thursday, February 9, 2017, at a special ceremony during the AFOA Canada National Conference which is being held in Calgary, AB at the TELUS Convention Centre.
Deadline to nominate a leader is Monday, December 12, 2016
Contact Jody Anderson at;
For more information:
Call us: 1-866-722-2362 ext 103 or
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Visit us: www.afoa.ca