Waubetek: Student Bursary 2019
Waubetek is committed to “Investing in the Aboriginal Business Spirit”. In keeping with our vision, Waubetek presents educational bursaries of $500 each to applicants who fulfill the following required criteria.
- Must be a registered band member of one of the 27 partnering First Nation communities in the Waubetek service area (a copy of First Nation status card is required as proof)
- Letter of support from an Aboriginally owned business or a Professor/Instructor
- Proof of enrollment in a full-time Business, Accounting, or Economic degree or diploma program (copy of most recent transcript required)
- Must provide a mininum 300 word essay
- Must provide a completed application form
- Must submit a head shot photo of yourself