- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Instrument Transformers RFP
Title of RFP: INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS RFP.
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Closing Date and Time: April 26, 2018 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
- Brief Description: This RFP is for Low, Medium and High Voltage Instrument Transformers including Current Transformers, Voltage Transformers, Primary Metering Assemblies, Capacitive Voltage Transformers, Inductive Voltage Transformers, Combined Instrument Transformers, and Station Service Voltage Transformers for Retail and Wholesale applications.
- Buyer Name: Valentina Shtutman
- Buyer Email: email@example.com
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below:
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send me an email with your contact details and I will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered, please use the following link, via Google Chrome or IE11, to complete registration: http://HydroOne.supplier.ariba.com/register.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Upon answering the questions in the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, where it asks “Have you done business with Hydro One in the past?” it is important to answer ‘No’ to this question at this time.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise me so I may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: