- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Request for Proposal – Event Coordination Service
The National Aboriginal Capital Corporations Association (NACCA) requires event coordinating services and is requesting proposals for our October 2018 Annual General Meeting in Wendake, QC.
NACCA is a non-profit organization whose mission is to assist Aboriginal Financial Institutions (AFIs) to promote the growth of Aboriginal businesses. NACCA accomplishes this by providing products and services to AFIs and Aboriginal focused organizations including institutional capacity-building, training, access to capital, advocacy, partnerships and member services, with quality and accountability.
More information about NACCA can be obtained from our web site at www.nacca.ca.
NACCA’s AGM hosts approximately 70 – 90 individuals and consists of the following:
- A day of excursions done jointly with the hosting AFI
- A meet & greet the evening prior to our AGM opening
- A day of staff reporting including Q&A
- A day of decision making and election process for Members.
Scope of work:
- Organize and coordinate, within budget, all activities associated with the AGM including, but not limited to, registration, voting, ordering of swag in coordination with NACCA and host AFI, coordination of excursions with host AFI
- Negotiation of costs associated with the hotel including guest rooms, meeting rooms, audio-visual, food & beverage, entertainment, etc.
- Must be onsite to coordinate all activities during the entire event
- Participant survey to be completed after the event
- Bilingualism is an asset
NACCA, at their discretion, has the right to:
- Request revised proposals
- Issue an extension to the deadline
- Reissue a modified RFP
- Select a proposal that may not be the lowest proposal
Please submit your RFP to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 15, 2018. All candidates will be notified once an outcome is reached on whether they are successful or unsuccessful.
For any further information regarding our event, please contact Debbie LeClair at the email noted above.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: